How to join the fun
• Parade start location: The parade will begin behind Litchfield Elementary School, 553 E. Plaza Circle. Head South of the roundabout in the middle of the Litchfield Park Town Square until you see signs and balloons.
• Check in: No later than 5:30 p.m. Each person pulling a red wagon will need to be officially registered and get his numbered Guinness wristband.
• Be sure to hydrate: The parade route is approximately 1/3 of a mile long, so remember to hydrate and take water with you.
• The “TOY RED WAGON”: The toy red wagon must be pulled by an adult, youth or child.
• Canned food item: Don’t forget to take your canned food items for the local food banks.
Schedule of events