As featured on
Best of West Valley
- Buckeye woman follows dream of opening food truck
- Buckeye accepting applications for Catalyst Program
- Rare rhino sent to WWZ to avoid extinction
- The BLVD Lake kicks off month with groundbreaking
- Glendale police seek suspect in fatal hit and run
- Business Briefcase
- Foundation helps unveil abused kids’ ‘inner hero’
- Avondale celebrates the Earth throughout April
- Kassidy Dixon leads Millennium to third title
- Yahtzee Run benefits homeless veterans in the WV
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
In Case You Missed It...
When news broke in February that Arizona would open COVID-19 vaccines to people over age 55, I had a long debate with myself about whether to get the shot.
On March 25, Gov. Doug Ducey issued an executive order updating COVID-19 virus safety and mitigation mandates. The Southwest Valley Chamber of Commerce is enthusiastic and hopeful to safely exit the pandemic; however, there are several unknowns and other issues that continue to need attention.
Fair and square
The end of my father’s life is fast approaching, and if I am being completely honest, his last breath will be a blessing.
If you believe in the criminal justice system, file this under good news: The Arizona Department of Corrections recently issued a press release reporting it’s once again ready to execute some of the 115 murderers housed on death row.