After a few hours, you had to switch off the television and stop scrolling the videos on social media.
Best of West Valley
- Buckeye launches $500,000 utility assistance program
- Gallego, Lesko on opposite sides
- City of Avondale unveils Marie Lopez Rogers Complex
- No Goodyear utility rate increase this year
- County begins vaccine registration for 75 and older
- Business Briefcase
- Daughter supports cancer society with natural deodorant
- COVID-19 rising as vaccine lands
- Rotary Club of Goodyear PebbleCreek supports schools
- Mandatory vaccinations for teachers called possible
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
In Case You Missed It...
As we welcome a new year, some of the challenges of 2020 will undoubtedly carry into 2021. I am confident that we can overcome these obstacles together. As you may have heard, Goodyear is thriving even in these uncertain times.
The middle class will pay
As we stare 2021 in the face, here’s hoping that our elected leaders take a stand against one of the most serious public health threats currently facing the state of Arizona.
When it comes to doing life-threatening work during the COVID-19 pandemic, we have rightfully congratulated our heroes on the front lines: doctors, nurses, firefighters, cops, paramedics.
This year, our nation was faced with unprecedented challenges—the threat of conflict with a foreign adversary, a historic presidential impeachment trial, protests in cities across the country and a worldwide pandemic. Though the road was tough, we have made it through and look forward to the…