Best of West Valley
- Goodyear Planning Commission rejects rezoning
- Goodyear’s farm-to-warehouse explosion
- Goodyear Planning Commission to consider 430-acre rezone
- Avondale Winterfest and more holiday events
- Business Briefcase
- Agua Fria Superintendent Dennis Runyan to retire
- City of Avondale salutes retiring police officers
- Buckeye Police Department sponsors holiday gift event
- Freeway construction coming soon to I-10 in Buckeye
- Emergency Notification Testing near Palo Verde Generating Station
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
In Case You Missed It...
Medicare’s annual open-enrollment season is underway, and I want to encourage all people with Medicare to review their current health and prescription drug coverage.
Divided we stand
The holidays are a time of celebrations, time spent with family and friends, and a festive and colorful time of year. But for some older adults it can be a time of extreme loneliness and depression, even more so this holiday season as COVID-19 still looms.
After a year of fighting over masks, we have something new to look forward to likely beginning next month: arguing over whether or not refusing to get a vaccine against COVID-19 constitutes a public health menace.
The seething hatred that marks our politics continues to bubble like muck. Never more partisan, never angrier at one another, we continue to prosecute Election 2020 even as the states run out of ballots to count. Angry tweets, lawsuits, and fraud allegations devoid of evidence fill every new…
What to expect