Best of West Valley
- Yuma construction forces Roman’s Oasis to move
- Goodyear man builds trails now open in Estrella
- Ken Gilliam named Avondale fire chief
- Business Briefcase
- New program blazing path to success in Avondale
- Construction begins on Littleton Prep
- David Benavidez meets fans in Goodyear
- Opinion: Lost in Adel’s death is a recognition of her humanity
- Buckeye Mayor Orsborn delivers state of the city address
- Hearing set for proposed property tax increase
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
In Case You Missed It...
The man who raped and murdered Deana Bowdoin was put to death by the state of Arizona on May 11 at 10:30 a.m. This was 44 years, four months and four days after the homicide in question — or about 44 years too long by my reckoning.
What the heck
T.S. Eliot made the celebrated observation that “April is the Cruelest Month” in his critically acclaimed poem “The Wasteland,” published in 1922. A century later, a small group of U.S. senators gathered late in that cruel month to formulate a cruel fate for our nation.
She served as Maricopa County attorney for 900 days, the first woman to hold the office.
Multihyphenate entertainer Steve Allen should earn posthumous praise as a “20th century Renaissance man.”
Life sometimes presents signs that you have completely given up on your youth. An example: You proudly present your AARP card to request a senior discount at the restaurant where you’re having dinner.
National Nurses Week is May 6 to May 12, an annual celebration that recognizes the critical role nurses perform in our hospitals and for our community. This year, we recognize our nurses for their continued commitment and unfailing dedication to our patients and their families, and for alway…