Best of West Valley
- Residents protest developments
- Opposed to Glendale’s Allen Ranch annexation
- To be continued: Meeting on cross-dock ends with no vote
- Body of woman found in desert
- Board considers Hughes, Cluff disability retirement applications
- Three dead from gunshots in west Goodyear home
- Construction begins on $2 million Aqua Fria Trail
- Buckeye police arrest man for killing, burying woman
- Just in time for Memorial Day: Splash pads, parks open
- COVID-19 testing in Tolleson
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
In Case You Missed It...
Glendale’s love of truck stops
Every crisis has new heroes. During the 9/11 attacks, they were the first responders running into burning and crumbling buildings as others ran out. Now, during the coronavirus pandemic, the most visible heroes are the health care professionals who are saving others and risking their own li…
I spent a chunk of Wednesday at the dermatologist’s office, sitting in the waiting room.
Think you know the West Valley? Well, think again.
I got sued once, last decade. The plaintiff was a disgraced state legislator who resigned after multiple witnesses called 911 to report him beating up his then-girlfriend in public. She was a friend; I volunteered to help her deal with the media.