It’s been a hell of a couple years. And it can be easy to get discouraged, to lose the faith, to think that people aren’t as good as they used to be.
Best of West Valley
- Opinion: Biden declares war – on himself
- Avondale breaks ground for aquatic center
- Goodyear police seek tips in teen’s murder
- Avondale observes July 4th with fireworks
- Wigwam honored for golf course
- Business Briefcase
- Missing geologist will be remembered at Capitol
- Juneteenth celebration returns to Avondale
- Letters to the Editor
- Avondale council OKs budget for 2022-23
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
In Case You Missed It...
When I moved west in 1995 to be a newspaper scribe, one of the challenges was getting acquainted with the Valley’s geography. The grid system was easy enough, as were major cross streets like Broadway, Southern, Indian School and Van Buren. But the finer distinctions eluded me.
In 1964, President Johnson declared “War on Poverty.”
Midterm campaign season has kicked into high gear here in Arizona, a hotly contested state that political pundits often use as a barometer to determine which way the electoral winds are blowing.
Vote for Kris Mayes
Isn’t summer wonderful? So, are we all ready for donning a swimsuit? Hmm… some of us would rather walk a plank with a gang of blood-thirsty pirates behind us and a bunch of sharks with their jaws wide open waiting for us to jump before going “public” in a bathing suit. About 80% of American …
Rod Serling must have written this scene, the congressman thought to himself.