Best of West Valley
- Multiple investigations in Goodyear Police Department
- Litchfield Park resident sentenced for child exploitation
- 1,000-acre fire forces evacuations
- Fairlife announces leadership team for production plant
- Goodyear cancels fireworks show
- Man shot to death in Goodyear
- Phoenix Rescue Mission serves struggling families in West Valley
- Business Briefcase
- Bars and gyms closed, school delayed
- Tolleson mayor works on budget, mask order
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
In Case You Missed It...
If you have Medicare and want to be tested for coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), the Trump administration has good news.
At age 7, I went through a period of childhood that involved masks.
Hatred for Trump supersedes truth
There was a beauty to the games, something artistic that maybe I cannot convey in words: The thud of the ball against the gym floor; the riotous squeaks and squeals of hightops on lacquered hardwood; the dim light, the frayed nets hanging from the rims.
In a year with many distractions and stressful events, we must not forget that World Elder Abuse Awareness Day is June 15.
Let me begin with full disclosure: In my day job, I work as a public relations consultant. Among my clients are various public safety organizations.