Best of West Valley
- Buckeye No. 2, Goodyear No. 14 in fastest-growing cities
- Residents protest developments
- Three dead from gunshots in west Goodyear home
- High-security veteran overcomes cancer, graduates from ASU
- Goodyear police board rejects disability application
- Business Briefcase
- Alleged ‘Westgate shooter’ said he was bullied, ignored
- Governor orders nightly curfew through June 8
- More deaths from COVID-19 at Glencroft in Glendale
- Opposed to Glendale’s Allen Ranch annexation
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
In Case You Missed It...
They came to the Oklahoma State Fairgrounds by the thousands, just four days after a terrorist’s bomb ripped through a federal building in Downtown Oklahoma City.
More restaurants needed
Glendale’s love of truck stops
Every crisis has new heroes. During the 9/11 attacks, they were the first responders running into burning and crumbling buildings as others ran out. Now, during the coronavirus pandemic, the most visible heroes are the health care professionals who are saving others and risking their own li…
I spent a chunk of Wednesday at the dermatologist’s office, sitting in the waiting room.
Think you know the West Valley? Well, think again.
I got sued once, last decade. The plaintiff was a disgraced state legislator who resigned after multiple witnesses called 911 to report him beating up his then-girlfriend in public. She was a friend; I volunteered to help her deal with the media.