Del Taco, the nation’s second- largest Mexican quick-service restaurant, is ringing in the New Year by celebrating its everyday affordable “20 Under $2” menu with guests.
Founded in 1964, Del Taco serves more than 3 million guests each week at its 600 restaurants across 15 states. Del Taco remains committed to providing guests with the best quality and value for their money originating from cooking, chopping, shredding and grilling menu items from scratch.
One of the last great value menus in the quick service category, Del Taco will be giving Del Yeah! Rewards members one free select “20 Under $2” menu item every day in January with any $3 purchase with their 20 Twenty Free Program.
To access program offers, guests must download the Del Taco app. The 20 Twenty Free program allows Del Yeah! Rewards members to try the huge variety of everyday affordable menu items on the “20 Under $2” Menu that includes high quality ingredients, such as fresh house-made guacamole, slow-cooked beans made from scratch, freshly grilled marinated chicken, fresh house-grated cheddar cheese and its signature queso blanco.
“We know that inflation has been tough on Americans, and we have a value menu that not only has great prices, but also great flavors and amazing fresh ingredients we cook fresh in our kitchens every day,” said Tim Hackbardt, Del Taco chief marketing officer.
“Where else can you get a street taco with freshly grilled marinated chicken and fresh house-made guacamole for under $2? Where else can you get a bean and cheese burrito that weighs almost half a pound and filled with beans that are slow cooked from scratch and cheddar cheese grated fresh right off the block for under $2?
“Where else can you get drinks, shakes, desserts, tacos, nachos with queso and more all for under $2? The answer is nowhere else. It truly is the last great value menu and that’s why we are giving away select ‘20 Under $2’ menu items every day in January so guests can discover how good this value menu really is.”
Highlights from the “20 Under $2” Menu feature the following items:
• Chicken Taco Del Carbon Guac’d Up — Freshly grilled, marinated chicken, topped with diced onions, chopped cilantro, tangy green sauce and fresh house-made guacamole wrapped in a warm corn tortilla.
• Bean and cheese burrito — At almost half a pound, this fan favorite includes slow-cooked beans made from scratch, fresh house-grated cheddar cheese, and zesty red or tangy green sauce, wrapped in a warm flour tortilla.
• Chicken cheddar rollers — Filled with freshly grilled, marinated chicken, fresh house-grated cheddar cheese, and choice of tangy green sauce, creamy ranch sauce or chipotle sauce. These rollers are rolled in a warm flour tortilla.
• Three-layer queso nachos — Fresh house-made tortilla chips topped with slow-cooked beans made from scratch, signature creamy queso blanco and tangy green sauce.
• Real Strawberry Sprite— A thirst-quenching beverage made with the combo of real strawberries and Sprite.
• Café del olla ice coffee — A sweet and creamy iced coffee drink, with freshly brewed coffee made with 100% single-origin sustainable Arabica beans – a medium roast that combines the hints of brown sugar and cinnamon.
To learn more about the “20 Under $2” Menu or for more information on Del Taco, visit deltaco.com.