In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Maricopa County and the city of Litchfield Park are providing financial assistance for rent, utility/water bills and security deposits to low- to moderate-income residents in need.
The county’s Human Services Department will provide emergency assistance for up to a period of three consecutive months to households that meet the income requirements and demonstrate a financial hardship caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
To qualify, gross family income must be no greater than the following:
• Family of one: $43,600/year.
• Family of two: $49,800/year.
• Family of three: $56,050/year.
• Family of four: $62,250/year.
• Family of five: $67,250/year.
• Family of six: $72,250/year.
For more information, call 602-506-2000 or visit litchfield-park.org.