A new Fry’s Food Store will open in Buckeye on May 5, and amenities include Murray’s Cheese Shop and a sushi station.
The 109,690-square-foot, full-service grocery store is located at 19600 W. Indian School Road.
“All of our associates at the new store are looking forward to meeting our new neighbors in Buckeye,” said Monica Garnes, president of Fry’s Food Stores. “Not only will our customers find fresh, affordable food, but they will also find some of the most friendly and caring associates who are ready to meet their everyday needs.”
The new store will feature a modern design with a wide variety of amenities, including:
• A Murray’s Cheese shop featuring an array of cheeses from around the world. See specialty specially trained cheese masters for suggestions on how to pair a cheese with a bottle of wine or craft beer.
• A sushi station offering a variety of grab-and-go rolls and nigiri as well as a full-service ordering options for those who want something particular to their tastes.
• An extensive wine department with a knowledgeable wine steward to assist with a wine selection.
• Starbucks baristas who will create the full range of coffees, teas and snacks the public loves, including the Cold Brew Nitro.
• Chompie’s, which will offer a wide selection of sandwiches and soups in a grab-and-go case.
• A pharmacy that will provide an array of prescription services, including easy prescription transfers, a complete line of vaccinations, a same-day delivery service and a drive-thru pharmacy.
• An integrated houseware department featuring the latest kitchen essentials and home trends.
• A fuel center with 18 pumping stations that will be open to serve customers 24 hours a day.
The new Fry’s Food Store will be managed by Chris Berryman, who has 35 years of grocery experience working for the Kroger Family of Stores.