The Wildlife for Tomorrow Foundation’s 22nd annual Arizona Outdoor Hall of Fame Banquet is set for Saturday, August 10, at the Wigwam Resort, 300 E. Wigwam Boulevard, Litchfield Park.
This year’s inductees into the Outdoor Hall of Fame include four individuals and one organization. The inductees are:
• Bob Fletcher, a longtime sportsman-conservationist who has worked on numerous wildlife habitat improvement projects and is a past recipient of the Arizona Game and Fish Commission’s “Wildlife Habitat Steward of the Year” award;
• Mike Ingram, a contributor to Arizona’s outdoor heritage, member of many sportsmen’s/conservation organizations, and strong supporter of AZGFD’s hunter/angler recruitment and retention efforts;
• John Koleszar, who has been active as a volunteer, fundraiser, writer and radio co-host, and has served in leadership roles for many sportsmen’s/conservation organizations;
• Richard Williams, an active outdoor heritage advocate whose leadership has led many groups to become involved in furthering the North American Model of Wildlife Conservation and the hunter/angler recruitment and retention effort in Arizona;
• Malpai Borderlands Group, a nonprofit organization that brings ranchers, scientists, and key agencies together and carries out a series of conservation and habitat improvement projects and activities.
The event will begin with a social hour at 5:30 p.m., followed by dinner at 6:30 p.m. The evening will also feature live/silent auctions, exciting raffle and door prizes, and music by the Back Porch Bandits. Suggested attire is business casual or western wear.
Tickets are $70. A package including a table for 10 and a full-page ad in the banquet program is $1,200. There are also opportunities to purchase a program ad without buying banquet tickets ($350 for a half-page ad or $700 for a full page).
Purchase tickets online at wildlifefortomorrow.org/hall-of-fame, or download a ticket form, fill it out, and mail it to the contact information on the form. You can also call Rebecca Bouquot (Wildlife for Tomorrow ticket chairwoman) at 602-501-4788. Companies and organizations who would like to donate an auction item can find out more information from the donation form.