The city of Avondale is the regional Community Action Program office and provides emergency rent, mortgage, gas and electric financial assistance to eligible Goodyear, Avondale and Litchfield Park residents.
• Proof of gross income for the past 30 days.
• Social Security cards for each member of the household.
• Proof of U.S. citizenship or legal permanent status for the primary applicant.
For more information or to request assistance, call 623-333-2703.
Goodyear also offers emergency water utility assistance for Goodyear residents Impacted by COVID-19
The Maricopa County Human Services Department will provide emergency assistance for up to a period of three consecutive months to households that meet the income requirements and demonstrate a financial hardship caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
To qualify, gross family income must be no greater than the following:
• Family of 1: $43,600/year.
• Family of 2: $49,800/year.
• Family of 3: $56,050/year.
• Family of 4: $62,250/year.
• Family of 5: $67,250/year.
• Family of 6: $72,250/year.
For more information or to request assistance, call 602-506-2000.