Most of us like to believe we’re decent people. We give a few bucks to charity, we volunteer, maybe even help a friend move. But be real: There’s being a decent human and then there’s going above and beyond.
Best of West Valley
- Goodyear rec campus gives youth work experience
- Abrazo hospital coming to Buckeye
- Avondale filmmaker brings home ‘Lucid’
- Business Briefcase
- Report says BESD noncompliant
- Volunteers, vendors wanted for Buckeye Air Fair
- Opinion: Case of geologist Daniel Cornelius Robinson
- Zoo founder watched his dreams come to fruition
- Marine veteran brings TruBlue Total House Care to the WV
- Estrella donates $5K to Homeless Youth Connection
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
In Case You Missed It...
A few days ago, I participated in a four-hour hearing that will hopefully put to bed any lingering questions about the integrity of the November 2020 general election in Maricopa County.
This letter was sent to Buckeye Police Chief Larry Hall and the West Valley View.
A New Year’s
The early days of 2022 are not so much “the winter of our discontent” as they are days of discombobulation.
Let’s be honest: 2022 may be a real downer. Every time you turn on the news, there’s a new variant, new booster shots, a new court fight over masks.
The West Valley shines brightly, and it’s a top priority of mine to protect the beautiful communities in District 4 that residents have created and love so much.
Car wash challenge