Best of West Valley
- Two killed in violent auto crash
- Land parcel sold for $2.35 million in 3 months
- Tolleson Union celebrates Mandurraga prize
- Business Briefcase
- Avondale hosting fireworks on July 4 at raceway
- DNA test brings together 3 adopted siblings
- NASCAR Championship Weekend returning to Avondale
- Goodyear grants available to nonprofits
- Letters to the Editor
- Vaccine bribes a sad sign of the times
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
In Case You Missed It...
No wonder President Biden, Vice President Harris and their spouses dined at a french restaurant on May 31.
Give hunting a shot
“Love means you never have to say you’re sorry,” or so Ali MacGraw and Ryan O’Neal told us in the 1970 motion picture “Love Story.” But over a half-century later, the love of money has Hollywood falling all over itself to apologize to communist China.
One of the things I miss most about America was how people used to believe certain topics shouldn’t be discussed in public.
At stop lights or freeway on and off ramps, you’ve probably seen people holding signs and asking for money. It can be tempting to hand over your spare change, but next time you may want to think twice.
You may find the description below distasteful, disturbing and overwrought. But after reading this column, you may very well agree with the assessment.