Best of West Valley
- Phase II of Sundance Park begins in Buckeye
- Maybe it wasn’t Biden’s night, after all
- Female slay suspect takes her life
- Landsea Homes opens Centerra Phase II
- Ex-Desert Edge standout a success with Air Force Academy
- Littleton School District to destroy special education records
- Buckeye Fry’s Food Store to open on May 5
- Business Briefcase
- Goodyear breaks ground for civic square
- Desert Edge receives A+ School of Excellence award
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
In Case You Missed It...
It was supposed to be Joe Biden’s night.
Early educators are important
For the past 14 months, my logic about the COVID-19 pandemic has been a lot like my rationale for turning down any and all offers to go skydiving.
A quick rebuttal
The last of the guilty pronouncements in the case of former Minneapolis cop Derek Chauvin still hung in the air when your thoughts turned to the other 800,000 sworn law enforcement officers on the job in this divided nation of ours.
The Biden administration is not only working to erase our southern border; it is also intent on erasing any term that accurately depicts the dire situation we now face.
Governor should vote against SB 1448
Quick to hold a grudge yet molasses slow to forgive an enemy. That will be my epitaph. It also explains why I’m having a difficult time with the Phoenix Suns these days.