Clear Title Agency of Arizona has introduced a tech-savvy solution for depositing earnest funds during a real estate transaction.
- Surf’s up as water park approved in Glendale
- Algodon housing community approved
- Avondale City Council approves annexation, apartments, car dealer
- Man arrested after attempted robbery at post office
- Controversy over police disability approval
- Valley theme park plans all smoke, no sizzle
- Business Briefcase
- Programs help house the homeless
- Maricopa County providing COVID-19 grants to businesses
- City of Avondale asks voters to approve sales tax increase
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
In Case You Missed It...
Sundance HOA I
Some people love theme parks. They don’t mind lines. They crave the rides and the adrenaline. As an Arizonan since 1995, I’m not much for theme parks.
Nursing homes have become ground zero in the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic, with outbreaks causing high rates of illness and death among vulnerable residents living together in close quarters.
Nov. 3 is nearing
When I was a kid, we subscribed to TV Guide. The best issue always came at the end of summer, because it previewed the upcoming fall television season.
The phone call came toward the end of March about 25 years ago. I had left my mother and father some happy anniversary wishes on their answering machine, back when there were such things.
Vote for America